This "Limbo Blog" will hopefully contain moments of the undeniably funny. Which, if I'm lucky, will be awesome.
Warning: Some material found here may be offensive to some readers. Especially those with morals of any kind. So please read at your own risk. The content is in no way condoned, shared with or express the same views and/or thoughts of the author. Except a couple.
The Essence Of Awesome. A place for all pseudo-intellectuals everywear.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Essence of Awesome

Well folks, this is my very first blog and boy golly is this exciting. Well, right now i'm listening to Bowie and drinking my mocca latte with lite foam and I have my dog, scrappers on my lap and he's chewing his play toy ball. I decided to name him scrappers because I ha.....Wait, this sucks. This isn't awesome at all. "But Mr.Coolness, I thought you said that this is suppose to be all awesome randomness?" I know Tommy, I did say that and thank you for pointing that out. Wait I think i've got it!

No comments: