This "Limbo Blog" will hopefully contain moments of the undeniably funny. Which, if I'm lucky, will be awesome.
Warning: Some material found here may be offensive to some readers. Especially those with morals of any kind. So please read at your own risk. The content is in no way condoned, shared with or express the same views and/or thoughts of the author. Except a couple.
The Essence Of Awesome. A place for all pseudo-intellectuals everywear.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Getting Two Birds With At Least Three Stones.

If any of you happened to be around during the time of "Reagan’s Rein", then please do us all a favor and leave now. No, don't ask questions. It just would be too difficult to do anything with you here, for obvious reasons.

With that taken care of, I wanted to talk a little about growing up. I mean past childhood, past adolescence. I mean, growing up to an elderly age. I don't know what society labels as "old" anymore, but as long as your house contains only 3-5 technologic "marvels" then your an old fogey. Afraid to say it. Of coarse there are exceptions though. Like if you're too poor to own anything and what not. Granted you are still not a contributing member to society but at least your not going to die in a few more days.

I just want to say before I continue that I'm not one of these "old people", but I have seen more then one, on more then one occasion. I've found that if you kneel in a dark corner and make little to no movement and or sound, then they usually wont acknowledge that your there. Just don't let one catch you however, because then the sirens are alerted and it's just not good times after that. Luckily they aren't as nimble as they once thought they were. So you should have no trouble escaping.

Which leads me to my next point, and that point being popcorn. Don't you just hate it when your out on the town and your enjoying a thrilling movie and what not, so you decide to treat yourself to a nice bucket or tub, which ever fits your fancy, of popcorn. Only to have every kernel become lodged in your gums? Then instead of paying attention to the movie that you paid $13.50 to watch, your picking away viciously at your gums until you start bleeding. Then you have to leave the movie theater for immediate dental care. Just a bad day in general.

Anyways, the reason I bring up popcorn and all it’s horrendousness, is because it is the #1 weakness of all elderly, with steep stairs coming in at a close second and bears, those damn bears, in at thrid. So I say, instead of wasting all those priceless bullets, just give them a few tubs of popcorn and watch the fun.

Now I’m not saying I want to kill all the old people or any thing. Because that’s…..wrong and stuff. It’s just that they’re so useless and it would just be better for everyone to get rid of them. That’s all. I mean for goodness sake they are stealing my money and everyone seems to be ok with it, for the most part. I'm just not going to have it and I'm putting my foot down so to speak.

1 comment:

elaine x said...

... i guess the good do die young.

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'